ICS-Webinar on the 27th May
Internal controls are often considered to only be the responsibility of finance and audit professionals. But if internal controls work in harmony, across an organization and the Three Lines of Defense, they can help the organization avoid legal repercussions and run more effectively and efficiently. While creating a rigorous internal control system can be challenging, it’s definitely possible.
Take part in our 60-minute webinar on May 27th at 11:00 am (CEST) where Trsitan Bonn (Solutions Consultant - Galvanize) and Anton Grening (Consultant at dab: Daten - Analysen & Beratung GmbH) will talk about the following topics:
- Discover how to assess the maturity level of your internal controls
- Learn how to expand controls across the organization and Three Lines of Defense
- Understand the ‘change risk’ challenge and the role of risk driving the design of controls
- Learn how to create a sound internal control system and enable continuous monitoring
- Discover how to define internal control failures and steps to minimize them