The date of the event "Using ACL™ to Better Audit SAP®" is the week September 14-19, 2015 in Denver/Colorado in the USA.
The focus, as the title indicates, is on analyzing SAP® data. The agenda looks as follows:
- Monday: Optional lead-in workshop conveying and refreshing ACL™ know-how in two parallel sessions.
- Tuesday: This looks primarily at the purchase-to-pay cycle in SAP®.
- Wednesday: Today revolves around the general ledger in SAP®, and fascinating analyses in this context (think BKPF and BSEG).
- Thursday: The first two days are summed up in an interactive, dialog-oriented workshop including detailed Q&A.
- Friday: Optional follow-up workshop, again on two parallel tracks, looking at subjects like data extraction, access to binary stored long text in SAP® (think STXH, STXL tables) and SAP® security.
From dab:GmbH Stefan Wenig will come on stage as a speaker from Wednesday through Friday. Keynotes here are data extraction from SAP®, identification of tables and fields, plus numerous examples of analytic approaches from the P2P process.
We hope very much that this event arouses your interest – or that of colleagues in the USA. The number of participants is limited to 20 and only a few places are left. To find the original agenda including address, possibilities for registering and conditions visit the following link: Registration for "Using ACL™ to Better Audit SAP®".
We look forward to seeing you there.