DAB:TRAINING - DATA ANALYST FoR SAP® PROcESSEs I
We offer an elaborated trainingsconcept with certified trainers and an extensive trainingsmaterial. Additionally we have valuable practical tips through our long experience in national and international data analysis projects which we like to pass on to you.
An integrated data analysis training with ACL™ for SAP®-Processes, which combines basic data analysis skills in ACL™ with elemental SAP®-knowledge.
People without or little experience in the usage of the analytic tool ACL™ Analytics on SAP® data.
Training goals and content
Participants should understand how data analysis projects are built in ACL™ and which possibilities result from it for SAP® data. In the process you will manually import, validate and analyse data with existing functions and commands. We especially look on the tables of the processes P2P and O2C in SAP®. Numerous exercises based on trainingsdata enable the direct application of the new knowledge and complement the training excellently.
• Functionality and concept of ACL™
• Importing data with various formats
• Checking the data integrity
• Calculated fields and filters
• Consolidate data
• Working with several tables (Joins and relations)
• Extract, export & documentation
• SAP® basics/tips and tricks
• Customer / vendor master data
• Relevant transaction codes pus tables and fields from the processes:
- Purchase requisition, purchase order, goods issue, invoice receipt, accounts payable, outgoing payment, clearing posting.
- Sales order, delivery, invoice, accounts receivable, incoming payment, clearing posting
• Analysis of main and subsidiary books
Duration: 4 days
Max. Participants: 8 participants
Price: 2.700 € (plus. VAT.) incl. Business Lunch, soft drinks and trainings dossiers
Credited CPE–points : 30