As a sponsor we will also be on the spot with a dab:GmbH team. It would be great to meet you there and talk about everything in and around data analytics in general, and quite specifically analysis of SAP® data and GRC. In particular it is a pleasure to see a number of our customers on the agenda whom we have already actively supported in their data analytics. So you not only receive information from us as a provider but can also hear of first-hand experience and practical ideas on how to best establish data analytics in your own enterprise.
Papers planned for the event include the following:
- Asea Brown and Boveri: Integrating data analytics in your audits
- Zürich Insurance: A journey towards data analytics
- Philip Morris International: Focus on central data analytics / benchmarking
- Holcim: Process mining and Internal Audit
- Nestlé: Data Analytics at Nestlé Group Audit - Empowering Auditors with Tools and Techniques
- Zürcher Kantonalbank: Data Analytics for Planning, Fieldwork and Continuous Auditing
Also on the agenda are papers from other data analytics providers, like ACL™ with “Extend the Impact of Your Data Analytics” or Tableau with “Transforming Business Analytics – How Modern Business Leaders Work Today”. Please note that the event will be held in English. The date is September 30 at the Swissotel in Zurich Oerlikon, and the event will last one day. To register and find out more visit the website of IIA Switzerland.
We are very much looking forward to what the event holds and would like to see the event revolving around this important theme play a firm role in the IIA Switzerland schedule.